Phase 1. Site and precedent analysis.
– Analysis of the site and its surroundings
– Analysis of existing hospices in Denmark
Phase 2. Sketch proposals.
– Spatial and material study of a patient room
– Diagrammatic study of the program’s organization
– Selection and study of the placement of the complex
Phase 3. Design development.
– Structural and detail study of a patient room
– Study of the spatiality of the entire hospice
– Further study of relations between complex and surroundings
Phase 4. Project proposal.
– Finalization of DR (Design Realization)documents
– Further development at all scales of the project
– Finalization of project proposal